Updated 6 Nov 2022:
Our office in the Penrith School of Arts building (7 Castlereagh Street) is be open weekdays between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. during school terms only.
- Term dates for 2022 are as follows;
- T1 – Monday 31 January to Friday 8 April (10 weeks)
- T2 – Tuesday 26 April to Friday 1 July (10 weeks)
- T3 – Monday 18 July to Friday 23 September (10 weeks)
- T4 – Tuesday 10 October to Friday 16 December (10 weeks)
- Term dates for 2023 are as follows;
- T1 – Monday 30 January to Friday 7 April (10 weeks)
- T2 – Monday 24 April to Friday 30 June (10 weeks)
- T3 – Monday 17 July to Friday 22 September (10 weeks)
- T4 – Monday 9 October to Friday 15 December (10 weeks)
To enquire about enrolling in a class please contact the tutor/class leader directly, their contact details are available on the our website, see Courses page. Select any course and you will be taken to a page for that course, containing a course description and the tutor’s contact details. If you want to see when and where all the classes are, go to the Timetable page.
For new members the fee is $50 membership and a membership form is required. Completed form & payment to be submitted, see form for methods of payment. Members receive a link to our monthly Newsletter by email, unless they unsubscribe or have no email address. The Newsletter is posted on our website, but can be sent to members by Australia Post if they wish, for an addition fee of $30 pa.
The membership fee is fixed, regardless of the number of courses you attend, although there may be a nominal weekly surcharge in some computer classes where we supply the laptops.
Half Year (eff 1st July)
For new members the fee is $25 membership fee and a membership form is required. Completed form & payment to be submitted to the office. (*Plus $15 for mailed Newsletter if selected)
Joining in November/December?
Pay full membership fee, and your membership will be carried over to cover the following year.
NB: The office does not have any facility to accept payment by credit/debit cards.
See Contacts page for office and committee contact details.