Snails and Possums Walking Groups
Monday – all day – there are now two walking group. When planning your first walk, you need to contact the team leaders
Weekly: Commencing 30 January 2017
SNAILS Judith Hill, Phone: 4739 2871 or 0435 050 435 (about 7.00 pm)
Explore Sydney and environs by public transport and on foot and learn a bit of history on the way. This is a slow, rambling group with an average walk being about 5 kms.
POSSUMS Lorraine Woods, Phone 4753 1037 or 0421 017 674
Annette Crawford, Phone 4749 4894 or 0405 494 901
- Walkers need to ring or text Lorraine on the Sunday before each walk, preferably after 5 pm, to book their place. There is a limit of 20 people for each walk, as some walks involve travelling by bus. Please contact Annette, not Lorraine for the first two walks.
- Wear appropriate footwear and clothing, a hat and sun screen.
- Bring a packpack with morning tea and lunch
- Plenty of water/drinks must be carried
- Most walks use public transport: travel in 3rd carriage upstairs on trains
- Each person is responsible for their own safety but must abide by the directions of walk leaders(s)
- Don’t forget to bring “a good sense of humour” and “an adventurous spirit”